Uncoated cards are different from matte finish cards. You can write on the card without any problem.
These business cards print as process color except 110 lb Classic Crest paper.
- 14 pt Natural — The paper has a beige tint color
- 14 pt Uncoated — The most economical uncoated paper solution
- 32 pt Colored Edge — Double stacked 16 pt paper and uncoated paper without the texture
- 24 pt Linen — Highest quality thickest linen uncoated paper
- 14 pt Prisma—Uniquely textured quality uncoated paper
- 16 pt Heavy Aquarelle — Thick and textured uncoated paper
- 16 pt Linen— Linen textured high-quality uncoated paper
- 17 pt Nouveau— Best of the thick uncoated paper available
- 10 pt Scotland White—Slightly textured and uncoated paper
- 110 lb Classic Crest business cards — These business cards are for the spot color printing process
Showing 1 to 11 of 11 (1 Pages)