Raised Ink — add on
Click Image for Gallery
How to make the Raised ink file ready
- Save your file name as myfilename-front.pdf and myfilename-back.pdf
- Duplicate your myfilename-front.pdf and rename the file name as myfilename-mask.pdf. You can do the same for the back side masking.
- Open up the myfilename-mask.pdf and select the area you would like to be raised on the card.
- Change the selected area colors to a black color. The color value best at (0/0/0/100). Then get rid of all other elements in the file leaving with just the black area. You are done.
- Send us all 3 files; front, back and mask file.
We can set up the Raised ink file for you at no cost.